Blog

06/06/2009

Eugenio - you genius!

I absolutely love Eugenio Recuenco's images - as far as fashion photography goes I think he is up there with the best. Since I discovered him 4 or 5 years ago he is certainly making a big name for himself in Spain (clearly I'm having a spanish phase of influnce right now)


These two caught my eye and made me chuckle, it seems a little different from some of his other stuff. They still have that exciting dark edge, but with some sartorial comedy added. I think they were shot for a Wilkinson campaign














Check out more of his work (there is a plenty of it) - he will NOT disappoint

http://www.eugeniorecuenco.com/

His pictures are so atmospheric, there is a wonderful tone to them- quite recogniseable. His attention to detail is phenomenal. Thought provoking and always stunning.

No comments:

Post a Comment