Blog

30/06/2011

First Class Batchelor of Arts with Honours

Portfolio_cover_front




















Portfolio_cover_back_an_a_to_z_of_me
























Well, I did it. I got through final year of Fashion Promotion at University of Central Lancashire. And passed with flying colours. (I like colour.) 


I got my results through the post just the other day to discover I have been awarded a First Class Honours Degree. Which makes me awfully happy indeed.


It's been a tough year, a bit up and down. But all in all I have enjoyed it, very much. And that number one makes it all the more worthwhile. I have loved the creativity and scope the course has provided, from branding, marketing, trends, graphics, styling, photography, visual merchandising and plenty more. So many career paths to choose from, but I have my eye set on trends and branding. I find both areas absolutely fascinating.


Over the course I certainly have pushed my own boundaries beyond what I imagined possible, it's odd looking back at where I was 4 years ago. The change has been a gradual one, but it now it feels huge.

So this is me and my A to Z, Ellen Osborne, the graduate, about to embark on life in the big wide world.

No comments:

Post a Comment